"Ya Allah! Sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu daripada kesusahan dan kesedihan;
aku berlindung kepada-Mu daripada kelemahan dan kemalasan;
aku berlindung kepada-Mu daripada sifat pengecut dan bakhil;
dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu daripada beban hutang dan kekerasan manusia."

Friday, December 24, 2010

Thank You

Sayang..

Thank you for doing the laundry
Thank you for cleaning the dishes
Thank you for sweeping the garage
Thank you for making sure the house in little order
When I was totally sick and bedridden

Thank you for all the food treats
Thank you for all the take aways
Thank you for made me breakfast and prep my anmum milk
Thank you for getting me out when i crave for late night supper
All the time since i get pregnant and in a swing mood

Thank you for rubbing my back
Thank you for pinch my head when i get headache and nausea
Thank you for soft spoken words of compassion and those healing hands
All the time when I woke up late at night complaining about the unease

Thank you for your eternal love
Thank you for all the little surprises
Thank you very much for everything that has been and will be
Thank you for always being there for me
When I need you most..


Thank to Allah for sending me you my love..



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...