"Ya Allah! Sesungguhnya aku berlindung kepada-Mu daripada kesusahan dan kesedihan;
aku berlindung kepada-Mu daripada kelemahan dan kemalasan;
aku berlindung kepada-Mu daripada sifat pengecut dan bakhil;
dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu daripada beban hutang dan kekerasan manusia."

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Dear Husband

Sayang,

How do I begin to tell you how honoured I am
To have you in my life?

I'll start by saying it was a dream come true
The day I became your wife.

You're my best friend in the good times
And my rock in times of sorrow.

You're the reason for sweet yesterdays
And my promise for tomorrow.

I never thought I could feel this loved
Until I became your wife.

You made this year and each other year
The best of my life.

Yesterday, today, tomorrow & always,
ur wife :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...